Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Festivities: Wonder Sushi and Yuk Yuk's

Let the birthday festivities begin! This year I decided that I was going to keep the festivities to a minimum and low key. I have done the bar parties for the past four years, and it begins to grow tiresome. So this year I thought I would switch it up with dinner and a little laughter with friends.

Wonder Sushi was the host of dinner, and if there are any of you in the London area who have a love for sushi but have not tried it- you must! I order from there practically every week, and it is never a let down. The food is like no other, and the staff are friendly and fast. I prefer the Highbury location as opposed to the Wonderland location, as it is much more spacious. You can order from the menu, or do all you can eat, which I would recommend. Anyone who tries it loves it, so next time you are thinking sushi, give it a try!

My night ended with a little laughter at Yuk Yuk’s, with one of my best friends who also shares the same birthday. Yuk Yuk’s, a comedy bar across Canada, brings in local and distant talent in a two-hour long presentation. Although a little crude at times, ok, all the time, it was definitely funny.

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment